Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Vermont 3.0 is Stuck in VT



My uber cool and funky boss Paula worked her butt off to make this day happen. Everybody at 7 Days worked really hard to pull this day off - they kick serious ass.
Above, Paula is greeting people at the door and telling 'em where to go and what to do! The people never stopped coming, all 1,500 of them, it was a madhouse!


In other news, I climbed a belfry tower and nearly died. Then I caught a stomach bug and nearly died. Now I am getting unstuck from VT for a bit. Yeehaw!

We are off to SF for the AAN conference and Cathy and I will be giving our seminar on web video Thursday at 2ish so send us some good mojo.

Thanks to Steve Mease for the photo up top. That is me interviewing Noelle Bullion, a senior at Middlebury who I thought was just lovely! Please get stuck in VT and be a 7Days video intern Noelle!

Bye bye for now Green Mountains and hello ocean landscapes and breathtaking urban vistas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!! Eva you went there even though you had a bug in your stomach?? Oh Goma says "Is the bug yummy? I can has it?" lol! I will tell him NO. of course. Yey for Tech people in VT!! Have a fun at SF AAN meeting!!we will miss u!!

Miss Molly Manglewood said...

Is Paula pretending to be a bear?