Monday, January 14, 2008

New Stucks and DBC on VCAM


Ok, they are late. I guess it is almost mid-January but honestly, I do not even know if anyone watches these things so does it even matter?

New Stuck in VTs playing on VCAM (dig the pink lipstick and yellow scarf?):

Stuck in Vermont
VCAM, Channel 15
Mondays @ 8:30pm
Tuesdays @ 9:30am

Playing in January:
December Episodes 57-60

The Nutcracker, Molly in NYC, Eva blabs about 2007, Drums & Dragons, PLUS Wishes for 2008 and an excerpt from False 45th 2007 Year End Survey.

The Deadbeat Club
VCAM, Channel 15
Fridays @ 11:30pm
Sundays @ 9:00pm


DBC22, January 2006
I have no idea what this episode was about. Watch and see. I wish I had cable.

And you know something odd, the New York Times has a page for me? Apparently I have worked with Christopher Lloyd and Liam Neeson, ok. Weird.

2 comments:

Salty Miss Jill said...

I especially like the pink lipstick and yellow scarf with the bright blue coat, your perfect skin and big dark eyes. You got it goin' ON!

Eva the Deadbeat said...

Miss Jill, you are the sweetest but sadly, I do not. But I thank you nonetheless!