Friday, January 25, 2008

Bye Bye Heath



There are a zillion tributes to Heath Ledger on YouTube but this is my favorite so far because the music does not suck. Hell, it is Cash after all. I never paid much attention to Heath Ledger's career but he seemed like a genuine, talented, sensitive guy. Very sad.

I remember seeing him in 10 Things I Hate About You and he seemed so young, just a kid! And now...

On a brighter note, Molly brought me the purtiest rainbow toe socks ever. They are going to make me well, I know it. And Tracy brought me chicken soup and spring rolls from Pho Dang for breakfast! YUM! Friends are good, so good.

2 comments:

Ladron de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

A nice tribute. I wasn't a huge fan, but it was sad news to hear this week. Fox News' John Gibson made incredibly insensitive, tasteless jokes about his death and eventually came around to apologize.

moshix2/aka: sachie said...

hai Eva! I hope you feel good after sprin rolls!! I knooooowww soooo sad...do you know that one of the Olson twin was dating him...I had no idea!! I always thought he was awesome and cute!! I can not wait to find out why he died...