Friday, January 25, 2008

Bye Bye Heath



There are a zillion tributes to Heath Ledger on YouTube but this is my favorite so far because the music does not suck. Hell, it is Cash after all. I never paid much attention to Heath Ledger's career but he seemed like a genuine, talented, sensitive guy. Very sad.

I remember seeing him in 10 Things I Hate About You and he seemed so young, just a kid! And now...

On a brighter note, Molly brought me the purtiest rainbow toe socks ever. They are going to make me well, I know it. And Tracy brought me chicken soup and spring rolls from Pho Dang for breakfast! YUM! Friends are good, so good.

2 comments:

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

A nice tribute. I wasn't a huge fan, but it was sad news to hear this week. Fox News' John Gibson made incredibly insensitive, tasteless jokes about his death and eventually came around to apologize.

Unknown said...

hai Eva! I hope you feel good after sprin rolls!! I knooooowww soooo sad...do you know that one of the Olson twin was dating him...I had no idea!! I always thought he was awesome and cute!! I can not wait to find out why he died...