Thursday, January 10, 2008

VT Fancy Felines are Stuck in VT

I love me some alien space kitties.
"We are not here to harm you."
"Bring us all your milk cartons, stat!"
"Then brush us till your hand go numb!"
"My nose iz a blak hole sukin my face in, HELPZ!"
Meet Champion Dreamz Raspberry Rose of Cozycreek (AKA DOLLY)
Iris the cutie pie who attends the cat show every year!!
Sachie and Molly - BLOGGIN CAT LADIES RULE!!!
Sachie and Dolly fall in LURVE!
You gotta read Sachie's blog cause she has the BEST cat show coverage in town!
Plus, she went two days in a row like a real die hard!

GO CATS GO!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Weee!! I am dir hard cat lady in town!! lol! I love Iris the little girl with pink shirt!! I think this is the BEST SIV video EVER besides Goma's episode haha! Eva you just encourage so many cat lady and man in Burlington and beyond! You have no idea!!

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

I love the cat show! The fussier the cat, the more I love them, even Alien Kitty!

Miss Molly Manglewood said...

My show name is Comic San's Ripping Blow Hole of Manglewood.

Eva the Deadbeat said...

Hurray for all us cat ladies (and gents). My show name is: Cherry Valley Funny Face Googly Eyes Monika Thomas.