Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Year's Resolutions


I made no resolutions for the New Year.
The habit of making plans, of criticizing,
sanctioning and molding my life,
is too much of a daily event for me.
Anaïs Nin


I agree with Anais, I spend all year making plans and To Do Lists so the New Year is really no different. But for kicks here are some things I would like to do in 2008:

Make more connections with other vloggers and video journalists
Improve my technical vlogging skills
Learn new software like Flash, Motion and Photoshop
Spend less time at the computer (directly contradicts all of the above)
Dance more and get in shape
Go to yoga more often
Bathe more frequently
Meditate
Sleep regularly

Cook more
Finish unpacking
Start fixing up the house: paint, replace front porch carpet, fix the chimney, mortar, etc
Spend more time with family and friends
Do nice things for nice people
Keep in better touch with far off pals and their kids

Most importantly, in 2008 I would like to NOT FORGET TO BREATHE

I just made this video of other people's wishes for 2008:


No comments: