Friday, January 25, 2008

Ai iz sick

Being sick when you do not have time to take chill out time and extended movie breaks really sucks. Night after night it is the same thing, edit, edit and more editing.

I have been working so hard and so much lately that the last social event I attended was Cat Ladee night when Goma and Sachie came over - when was that, weeks ago?

Oh, those Cosmos were tasty! And the spring rolls were divine! Thanks Sachie!

Sachie hard at work making tasty spring rolls!
Me want Cosmos sooo bad.
If I can survive this latest sprint and make it to SF next week and then tackle our AAN conference presentation, there will be some good relaxation time with friends ahead.

One foot in front of the other, repeat...

2 comments:

Salty Miss Jill said...

Feel better, sweet thing. :)

Unknown said...

ohh Eva I know you can make it!! Good luck with your speech! I wish I could be there when you speak!! We should do kitteh night again when you come back!!