Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Diane's Fucking Personality

Thanks to Allison for the heads up on this one in which Diane Keaton drops the F Bomb on morning TV and wiggles her way into my heart with her brutal honesty:



Watch the entire clip here in which she talks about why she is too old to bother to work on her personality now that she is past her prime. Please old sexy lady, you rock the house.

"I always wanted to perform and find an audience, it's pathetic. So I worked on that, that's all I'm really good at, honing my personality skills..."

"Well now I'm sorta given up working on it because I'm past my prime actually. So I just sorta accept who I am but obviously I was somebody who wanted people to appreciate me and of course I wanted to be beautiful..."
- Diane Keaton on GMA


I think Diane is in her Little Edie phase meaning she no longer gives a shit but is hopefully less crazy, not living with her mother and not knee deep in cat piss.

Sign me up, I can't wait till I am old enough to stop working on my personality, trying to make people like me, wishing I was pretty and ready to CUSS on TV!

3 comments:

Salty Miss Jill said...

Well, I for one, fucking love her fucking personality. She's wacky and elegant-just who I want to be when I grow up. Thanks for posting this!

xo SMJ, crazy lady herself

Unknown said...

yaaa!! I'm with you Eva, I want to be able to accept myself just as I am too!! who cares of what other ppl think? They will think whatever anyway.

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

I've loved Diane and her fashion sense from the beginning. I can't imagine Julia Roberts or, even worse, Jessica Simpson being a tenth of a percent as interesting or attractive at 62. I just wish she would be offered more roles worth of her talent on the big screen.