Saturday, January 05, 2008

Are You LinkedIn?


I joined another social networking site but this one is for professionals! Urm, that's ME!? If you are also lurking there, be my friend/contact please and we can talk about, uhm, professional things like Britney's latest meltdown.

I am having fun tracking down old workmates and school chums and seeing what they are up to. The weirdest one so far is this guy I went to college with who works at Pixar and has recommendations from about 4 people I know from completely different places in California. Pixar seems to employ almost everyone I have ever known.

Is that just a little weird? Small, small, weirdly, small (VFX) world.

3 comments:

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Just sent my request. Uh, right, I was on the wrong track doing a last name search for "Deadbeat". Thanks for reminding me that I have a profile there that I should actually flesh out!

allisonsaid said...

that pic of you is gorgeous, Eva!

Eva the Deadbeat said...

YAY Junk Thief, we are "linked"!? ;)

Thanks Allison! If only I looked like that in real life! ;)