Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sulu Goes Wild!


Tan and I nearly pissed ourselves last night watching William Shatner's Roast on Comedy Central. The best roaster, by far, in my humble opinion, was the recently out-of-the-closeted George Takei, also known as Captain Sulu of Star Trek. And I am not just saying that because he made a lot of "pussy jokes" (although that helped).

According to Sulu's bio, he will be born in 2237 in San Francisco (nudge, nudge) and he has a penchant for old style handguns. Takei spent most of Shattner's roast laughing in the most lovely, open-mouthed fashion which you will have to SEE to enjoy properly.

As with all good things, someone edited together all of Sulu's boisterous, toothy laughter and posted it to YouTube. Needless to say, I think I love this man.

No comments: