Sunday, January 07, 2007

New DBC Airs Tonight!


That's right, it might be late but I don't care 'cause it is finally done, almost. After a gruelling all-nighter and lots of caffeine, the new January episode is almost in VCAM's hands.

First I have to dub it to tape AGAIN because I accidentally left in a random 5 second sound clip and it messed up my Offasty dance montage! Argh! CURSES! And if I survive this, I am dragging my tired butt to brunch at Lani's for crepes! Mmmmm. Please watch (details here). I am delirious.

The Deadbeat Club
January 2007
Episode 29
The Changes Show

Premieres:
Sunday at 9pm
Channel 15

And for a steamy preview, enjoy the last installment of The Offasty: A Room with a View:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best one yet! I'm sad that it's also the last... Maybe someday there will be "Offasty, The Reunion". One can only hope! I especially enjoyed Lani as a secret agent sneaking down the hallway, and Carlos looking way to comfortable doing a striptease on his desk!

tinycat said...

Ack! My computer keeps freezing! Argh!!!! I can't even see my sassy secret-agent sashay! Will I have to give Glo more grey hairs by watching this at work???

tinycat said...

Darling Eva, you are a genius. I had so much fun doing this (despite my deadline-inspired cranky mood that week). I would be honored to continue to help out any time as a character actress, camera-girl, props-girl, whatev.

Up next: The Schoolasty?

Love and kisses,
The Snipey Bitch

Suzanne Lowell said...

finally! what genius! what inspiration! what amazing sexy dancers! so much fun! makes me smile and smile and smile. i still can't believe that from the first time i met you i hoped i would someday get to cameo on your show, and now i have! i love being a deadbeat. thank you eva!

BRAVO!!!

and ENCORE please!

Eva the Deadbeat said...

awww, you guys are the best! there will definitely be more to come, whether it be Offasty or otherwise! you gals make a deadbeat so darn happy! i gotta run to my first class...eeeeeek...wish me luck! ;)

Susie said...

I agree with Odele...Best. Offasty. Ever. That was fantastic!

Eva the Deadbeat said...

thanks miss lesh! and do not think i am forgetting your long-ago shot Offasty! NO SIR! got it next on my list and there is a slot saved, offasty 4: copy cat - here we come!!!