Friday, January 05, 2007

NEW DBC Airs Sunday


Yes, what with all the happy endings and crazy changes and what not, I have not had time to finish snipping up the January Episode #29 of The Deadbeat Club. Tonight (Friday) a rerun from January of 2005 will air at 11:30pm on Channel 15.


The first new DBC episode of 2007 will air Sunday:

The Deadbeat Club
January 2007
Episode 29
The Changes Show

Premieres:
Sunday at 9pm
Channel 15

Some highlights of DBC29 will hopefully be:

2006 DBC Montage
Suzanne tries to hijack DBC

Deadbeats look back on 2006

Deadbeats 2007 predictions

Margot and Zombie Movies
Eva and Vlogs (Scott Walker and Regina Spektor)

Mom and her Political Movie Review (SIR! NO SIR!)

The final installment of The Offasty: A Room with a View


Sadly, I might have to miss watching the premiere Sunday as I will be at my first rehearsal for Champlain's production of The Trojan Women. I am terrified to do a real drama as I am not much more than a clown when it comes to "acting." But it will be fun to wallow and muck about in the drama, trauma and pain of this heartbreaking tale of Troy with some other lovely people!

2 comments: