Friday, January 05, 2007

DBC10 Reruns Tonight!

Airing for the LAST time tonight ('cause I am too much of a deadbeat to turn in a new episode on time, AS IF!):

The Deadbeat Club
January 2005
Episode 10
TONIGHT at 11:30pm
Channel 15


In my opinion, the DBC10 New Year's Show is far better than the one I am currently editing. It includes a hopping 50s Deadbeat Party, a DBC NYE countdown with people from all over the world, a look at WHY NYE sucks so bad, some predictions for the year 2005 (sung a la Conan Obrien's "In the year 2000"), a Mad Max preview, and a HOT HOT HOT Jane Austen Babes of the Month (seriously, yum!).

What's that you say? You don't live in Burlington Vermont but you would still like to watch the rerun! Well, bless your sweet lil' heart. And bless YouTube's heart too!

Embedded below are DBC10's NYE Countdown and Jane Austen's BOTM:



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

jane *austen*, my dear.
love, marti webb xx

(i really should sign up for a blogspot.com account.. you could be being messaged by five or six marti webbs.. and let me tell you - my identity *is* worth stealing!)

Anonymous said...

also, some randoms are uploading full length, two-hour-long movies onto youtube (albeit archaic German kitsch classics... "Sissi: die junge Kaiserin", for example), why can't you upload full-length DBC episodes? or update the ones available for download on your website.

i don't live in burlington, vermont. you'd have heard *all* about me if i did!

love, marti webb xx

Eva the Deadbeat said...

hee hee, you are so smart Mr Literary Webb! YES YES! must fix!

once this new episode is done i will do some BIG uploads and then you had better watch out!

me thinks Marti Webb needs her own blog although no doubt you do not have time to spore for such bloggy posting piddling, no? besides, no one could steal your identity, it is too unique to be immitated!

hope school goes well and you are enjoying bossing your bitches about!

xoxo eva xxo

Jeff said...

Eva, of your shows that I saw 'whole', this was one of my favorites. I watched it on that chanz tv thing or something... but it was still pretty amazing. Much funnier than some purported comedies I have seen. Good luck with your busy non-working life in '07.

Eva the Deadbeat said...

thanks Jeff! i am finding it a hard episode to top as i work on the January 2007 show - aren't things supposed to get better over time?! ARGH!

hope your New Year goes well so far!

PS: i really dig your blogspot photo icon - looks so cool!

Suzanne Lowell said...

thanks for posting these eva! without cable it's hard to catch channel 15 at 11:30 pm on a friday night! it's hard to believe that you filmed this before i even knew you. hard to imagine what my life would be like without you now!

Eva the Deadbeat said...

I KNOW! I can divide my life into LBSM (Life Before Suzanne Monroe) and LASM (Life After Suzanne Monroe)!!! And I far prefer LASM - far more colorful, eh lover?!!! ;)

Suzanne Lowell said...

xoxo!