Friday, January 12, 2007

DBC29 on YouTube


Meet Bobo, Tonci's dog.
Bobo and Tonci live in the seaside town of Split in Croatia.

Bobo dreams of watching Vermont cable access TV.
OH BOY! Now he can do so on YouTube!


As an experiment, I tried putting an entire one hour episode of The Deadbeat Club (the latest show, January 2007, #29) on YouTube. More than anything, this is for our good DBC pals, Marti in England and Tonci in Croatia who are mentioned in the show but do not get Channel 15 on their TVs. Thank goodness for YouTube!

Bobo does NOT like to be dressed up like a foolish reindeer.
He IS, after all, a DOG!


It turns out that having a YouTube Director account does NOT allow you to upload videos of any size. I am not exactly sure how BIG you can go but it is somewhere around the 25 minute, 85 MB mark. Ah well, after many different cuts and compressions and Frankenstein incarnations, I managed to break DBC29 into four bite-sized bits and posted them to YouTube! Phew!


Tonci's little brother obliges us by dressing up like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and saving the Christmas spirit for each and every one of us! Thanks!

Hopefully the cuts btw the four parts are not too jarring. I wish I could post the whole hour of DBC29 as it reads best this way but I guess I cannot hog ALL of YouTube's server space (much as I might like to). Anyway, this is for you international and non-Northern VT blokes:


Or just watch the entire playlist of DBC29 here:



PS Thanks for the holiday pictures Tonci!

4 comments:

Suzanne Lowell said...

aw, bobo is so cute. i think ella and he would get along just fine.

Eva the Deadbeat said...

yesiree, they would make a fine pair! ;) bobo has such a noble look of greatness to him...not sure what that means but he has it...

Jeff said...

I will have to check this out (the entire episode thing). Have a good weekend!

Eva the Deadbeat said...

Cool! Let me know how it plays! You as well!