Monday, December 18, 2006

WHAM! in a Box

"Well, I was followed into the restroom, and then, this cop – well, I didn't know he was a cop at the time, obviously – he started playing this game. I think it's called ‘I'll show you mine, you show me yours, and then when you show me yours, I'm gonna nick you!'" - George Michael

Not sure what to get your loved one this Holiday season? This year, do like George Michael did in a public restroom and give the gift that keeps on giving (extra points for imaginative wrapping).

You are sure to score high points or at least inspire a throbbing 80s neon jumpsuit flashback. Go on...WHAM! her this Christmas:



Man, will I ever tire of genital jokes and men dressed as George Michael circa 1982? Doubtful.

4 comments:

Suzanne Lowell said...

oh how i love SNL!

Eva the Deadbeat said...

yeah, i gotta give Timberlake some props for this little gem! although SNL does not seem the same without Tina Fey and Rachel Dratch - but I am digging their new show so I guess it is ok.

Anonymous said...

This had me crying! They look like a bad Color Me Badd/George Michael fusion. They're dressed like all the guys who I went to high school with, sadly.

Eva the Deadbeat said...

EEEK! VERY SCARY! i went to school with rednecks so I woulda loved some George Michael clones, sad indeed!!! ;)