Thursday, February 15, 2007

Eva's Clog Vlog in 7 Days


Oh Happy Day! Today I got my very own funny Valentine from my most beloved Seven Days! Hip hip hurray! The vlog I shot in Johnson this past Saturday of their Winter Carnival is being used by Seven Days and even gets some play on their most excellent website!

Meghan Dewald wrote the wonderful Scene@ piece that my video is illustrating. I think they complement each other nicely but, of course I would say that! You can read/watch the Scene@ here and even more fun, check out the cute button-sized vid on the home page - eyes to the right! Why do I love cute 'lil miniature things? It is like the Barbie-sized YT vid!

I've loved Seven Days and their stylish indie flair for some time now so I am really excited to be teaming up with them and can't wait to see what happens next. There are so many people and places I would love to feature! What a perfect excuse to see what hot art projects, events and what not are going on round town!? I'm shooting another Stuck in Vermont this weekend - maybe two! Just try and stop me!

No comments: