Tuesday, March 13, 2007

dug Nap is Stuck in Vermont

This is what happens when you have rehearsal every night and still stay up until 8am to edit your videos - you get sick and you stay sick. Argh. I am so tired of feeling like crap!

But that is not why I am here. I am here to tell you to go to my Seven Days blog, Stuck in Vermont, to watch my video about dug Nap's sold out show at FlynnSpace Friday night, "My Imaginary Girlfriend."

I really like dug and his cards and his hats. And speaking as someone who has not only had imaginary boyfriends by the boatload (Ewan McgGregor being my favorite no doubt) but has also been an imaginary girlfriend - well, I just found the show quite touching.

Please tell me what you think of the vlog!?!?! Now I go to bed...but first, I pee on everything in the whole wide world! tee hee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dug Nap, what a cool name. I really like his work. There's room for him in L.A.