Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Stuck in VT on VCAM

Stuck in Vermont
VCAM, Channel 15
Mondays @ 8:30pm
Tuesdays @ 9:30am

Oh yes, tune in to your dear ol Channel 15, also known as VCAM for some of the latest episodes of Stuck in Vermont (thanks Bear for the time slots!).

During the month of June you can see May STVT episodes 23-27: Urban Dance Complex, Liminal Engagement, SpielPalast Cabaret, Black Fly Festival and VT City Marathon. What a line up!

My plan is to air the most recent episodes for the following month. This will keep it fresh and up to date. The show is a 1/2 hour with a snazzy new intro by yours truly. The more episodes I do, the more I learn about storytelling and the more I love this state and all the people in it. Shucks!

It could be the sleep deprivation talking (yes, part of the special mixture of Stuck in VT is all nighters - weekly ones) but I really, really love what I do. For the first time in my life!

That transvestite empath in SF at the hole in the wall Russian tea room was right, I did find an artistic job working with aritistic people in my early 30s. I thought she was just blowing smoke up my ass! Hurrah!

PS And some more good news to come, for now, I sit on it...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey eva,
This is Tony from Nashville This picture is priceless. You are have to be one of my favorite kooks of all time. And I say that with love. If vermont succeeds you can be it's goodwill ambassitor
take care
tony
ps did you get the package?
and have a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see everything without the You-Tube compression! Is the Tuesday episode going to be a re-run of the Monday show?

Eva the Deadbeat said...

Yep, I think it will rerun for the month of June till it makes you want to barf you will have flipped past it so mnay times! YES!

YouTube compression has become so normal for me that I am shocked when I watch a nice clear movie - what a treat!

How goes your frog Emily? Hope the studying went well, alas, that Spader/Junior love story really wore me out...I did not get any editing done Sunday night and had to pull another all nighter Monday - time for bed...


THANKS Tony! Can't wait to hear the CD and happy bday in advance!!!

Suzanne Lowell said...

holy stuck in vermont episodes. will you please get unstuck out of VT for a little while and get to Cali? but promise to come back!

how can i watch these VCAM episodes? must get to a house that has cable.

Eva the Deadbeat said...

I GO !! I GO!!! no cable at my new house so i will not be able to watch soon either! eeeeK! but i sure will be STUCK HERE! ;) (and broke here)