Thursday, June 07, 2007

Eva Goes to Cali


Well, this week has been mad for a number of reasons which I will not bore you with today. Instead, I will say that if you are my friend and live in California, please call me. You know the #. I am going to be in your fine state for 7 short days and I want to see each and every one of you. Tea, drinks, coffee? You name it!

Who am I kidding? No one in California reads my blog EXCEPT for the most fabulous Junk Thief. I think when we meet in person, angels will sing, buildings will collapse and monkeys will fly out of my butt. Junk thieves and deadbeats, you can never know enough of 'em!

My home in the Fantastic Fillmore will not have a TV or a computer so I will be trolling around for internet access at various unsavory spots. This blog will no doubt, get rather dusty in my absence. Will post if I can.

Will also eat LOTS of sushi, burritos and crepes, visit the hot springs often, NOT buy any more clothes and chill the fuck out. Things have been too crazy here for too long. See you later deadbeat!

8 comments:

Salty Miss Jill said...

Have a fabulous time, darlin'! :)
And give that Junk Thief a squeeze for me...

Eva the Deadbeat said...

YES YES, many squeezes, the world may ceaase to exist after such an epic meeting, perhaps we will morph into a Brazil-reality?!?!? then we can all dance in the streets, quit our jobs and collect things from the gutter!

Ms G said...

Wow you have an exciting life! Enjoy yourself.

Suzanne Lowell said...

a little dust never hurt anything. you enjoy yourself miss eva. i heart you!

digibudi said...

We will wait for you! Have a blast! And give a big hug to Junk Thief for me, will you? Love you! and remember, DeadBeats are traveling with eachother, where ever they go!

torca said...

Hi Eva!
Nice blog....

Eva the Deadbeat said...

i miss you guys! SF KICKS ASS! god, i love seeing old friends - and even better -- I can convince them to get their Californian asses to VT, pronto!! will be blogging eventually - so much to blab about! too busy living at the moment...

hugs and SF kisses! xoxo Eva

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

What fun it was to meet the head Deadbeat today! The historic photo is here. Eat your hearts out Paris and Nicole!