Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Nick Garza is Missing



How does a healthy and happy 19 year old boy disappear without a trace? It is frustrating beyond belief. And fresh layers of snow continue to fall across VT, covering up any possible clues.

I have been following the story of missing Middlebury College freshman Nick Garza very closely. I wanted to go to the campus to retrace Nick's steps and to talk to the students about what they were feeling.

Not many students were willing to talk to me on camera (I began to feel like a media leper after so many NOs). Sarah of Midd Blog graciously gave me a campus tour and spoke about the feelings on campus.

This is not my normal sort of video. But it is something I care a lot about. I continue to hope that Nick Garza is out there somewhere alive and that he will be coming home soon.

You can also watch this video on YouTube.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohh...i heard about this on local news but I wasn't really paying too much attention...but your video really informed about his dissappearance...so sad...I really really wanna know what happened to him...nice report Eva!!thank you!