Tuesday, May 15, 2007

SpielPalast Cabaret is Stuck in VT















I know, this blog has turned into Land of the SpielPalast but I honestly cannot help it. I can't get the songs out of my head, the twisted cabaret visions, they come to me at night! What to do? Lobotomy perhaps?

It nearly killed me to squeeze my 8 hours of footage (you can never shoot too much, or can you?!) into this 7 minute segment which I KNOW should be shorter BUT the thing is, I just love every inch of this vlog.

After spending an all nighter snipping up this rag tag cast of characters, I have to say that I love them even more - more than I did before! Every single one of them is so special, hard-working, talented and larger than life. I feel privileged just to be a fly on their wall and totally unworthy to perform in their ranks.

The SpielPalast is a family as Max, Cupcake and Eloise all note - it is a family I am new to and, being me, am still a bit shy around. But I love them dearly and can't wait to perform with them again this weekend! Come to the cabaret!

2 comments:

tinycat said...

Can't wait to see it (and you!) Saturday night!

Eva the Deadbeat said...

Thanks for coming sweets and for helping with the odd luggage! You are a dear dear!