Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Nature VS Nurture

How is it that a dip into the rich bath of nature gives my head such a rest? It is like herbal therapy or cranial massage. Everything is one with the world. Everything is fine. Sure, it might not actually be true but I always feel slightly cleansed none the less. I generally leave the lake feeling more sane and clear than when I arrived.

It occured to me the other day as I was leaving that we all live in a tourist state, the place people go on vacations to. How cool is that? It makes me feel lucky. I'm glad to be back in VT soaking in its green-lined highways and admiring its hard rock walls, craggy and rough. Join me on a journey to:






































PS Oh, and another thing, nature makes me feel like less of a fuck up...

2 comments:

Suzanne Lowell said...

thank you so much for letting me come out and visit. i love your camp set up. it is so beautiful and peaceful!

Eva the Deadbeat said...

it was great to have you! next time we should go swimming and out for a kyake ride!