Saturday, November 10, 2007

DBC20 Airs in November

The Deadbeat Club
Episode 20
November 2005
Channel 15, VCAM
Friday, 11:30 PM
Sunday 9 PM

In which the deadbeats discuss all that they are thankful for and lots of celeb news. Mom talks about her new haircut and why it does not matter. Eva talks about why you should eat lunch. The small cats have a Queen lick fest that will leave you twitterpated. Eva and Margot dissect Rock Star: INXS as though it were a rare tribe from Planet ROCK!

Yes, yes. I know I am lazy and all The Deadbeat Clubs are two years old. But reruns can be fun and maybe you missed them two years ago? Hell, I don't even remember what is in most of 'em cause my brain is full of holes.

Now that I do not have cable, I can't even watch Channel 15 so how will I stroll down memory lane? Whaaaa.

Some day The Deadbeat Club will be fresh and new again. We, the undersigned deadbeats of Vermont, promise you this.

And in the meantime, WATCH Stuck in Vermont!! Fresh and new each week!!Dave Navarro is PPOD:
Petite Prince of Darkness and he is suffering from Foot in Mouth Disease.

Rosie and Minx will drive you wild with their adorable little fast working tongues!
Ahhh, don't you jus' love those kooky deadbeats??
Never get enough of these furry lovebugs.
Watch the licking commence below...

1 comment:

LadrĂ³n de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Okay, adorable, yes, bu this morning my cat's been driving me nus, trying to groom me. That's why I am up at 6 a.m. on a Saturday.