Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Budding, Blooming and Bursting


Rainy Days and Wednesdays…do not always get me down. In fact, today is one of those dark, dismal rainy afternoons that buoy me up and give me the strength to keep on crackin’. There are pinkish white spring blossoms on many of the trees in the North End and pale green buds popping out on all the rest of ‘em. Everywhere you turn, there is something/someone blooming, budding, and bursting with colorful spring activity. To celebrate, I’d like to take a walk down the puddle-filled streets in my bright pink rain boots and do a Gene Kelly style “Singin’ in the Rain” dance. I could even use the old fashioned lamp posts in City Hall Park as dancing props/partners!

Last night was one of those perfect evenings when I go to sleep before 1am (a rarity), giggle like a little girl at camp (double rarity), listen to the rain falling, cuddle with my sweetie and be read out loud to (super favorite activity) about the bloody goings on in the 14th century. Yeah, it just don’t get much better, no siree. And maybe that is why today looks so much brighter and the looming To Do List is less daunting. Plus, I actually crossed some things off it yesterday which makes the rest of it less intimidating. Just breath little grasshopper, one step at a time.

And it is lucky I am in a good mood because here are my most recent youtube comments, sure to inspire good feelings and joy within one’s heart:

New Comment Posted to video Weight Schizophrenia in America
wow you're annoying.

New Comment Posted to Bai Ling Rules!
I don't even know who the *BLANK* Bia Ling is, but I can see why America would love this dumba$$. Great video piece. Sadly, I think this piece will just add to her fame. Personally, I prefur to look at the hot chic doing the monologe.

New Comment Posted to Bai Ling Rules!

hot chick? where?... where?you mean that flat face with the big schnozola!

New Comment Posted to Bai Ling Rules!
This make me want to burn every camera ever created.

New Comment Posted to video Britney Update

what a stupid bitch!!!! I'd like to see her pregnant then she'll know how hard it is to loose weight

New Comment Posted to video Fun with Granny

for some reason I find filming your grandmother quite cruel...especially since you're exploiting her memory loss. -_-; find some other method of poking fun at people...old people are innocent and deserve respect.

New Comment Posted to video Jen Aniston Hearts James Frey

This video sucks

OH JOY! On another note, here is some youtube love for this amazing video which redeems youtube in my mind. It is far better than the Black Eyed Peas version, it has heart, sass and HOT dancing BOYS!

And here is my ode to the humps, bumps, lumps and stumps!

No comments: